For two Christmas's in a row, we have gone on this fun carriage ride in Salem, Utah. I guess you could consider that a tradition right? Our driver, Clyde, takes us in a carriage through this really pretty little town around a pond in the middle. There are beautiful lights and lots of blankets and we sing all of our favorite Christmas carols while on the ride, directed by Clyde of course. It's a lot of fun and I would reccommend it to any one who is looking for something fun to do during the Christmas season.

This is me and Brice in front of one of the horses, Cassie.

Here is our driver/photographer, Clyde. He held the camera backwards so he could get a picture of himself on our camera :)

Here is the whole gang snuggled into the carriage. Everyone decided that Brice and I have been married the longest so we didnt need to sit next to each other anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment