Christmas was way different me for this year, being my first year away from my family. I thought I was going to have a really hard time with it, but it actually wasnt that bad. Dont get me wrong, I was sad to not be with my family during the holidays, but I really love Brice's family so it was a ton of fun to spend Christmas with them and experience their traditions. In their house, everyone opens everything under the tree on Christmas Eve and then Santa just leaves his presents for everyone to receive Christmas morning. It was so fun to see his little sisters anticipate Santa's arrival. They got up at 1:30am to make sure he had come already. That's the earliest Christmas I have ever had that's for sure. But it was a lot of fun to spend it in Sanford
Here's all the kids by the tree on Christmas Eve before Santa came :)
Here's all the kids by the tree on Christmas Eve before Santa came :)
Brice and I by the tree for our second Christmas as a married couple. So cute :)
Brice with all of his presents. He was so excited about the family pictures I got him. Im pretty sure it was not something he was dying to have but I wanted them and Christmas gave me a good excuse to frame them :)
Me with all my presents. I got a bread maker from Mom Crowther. I am so excited to learn how to use it and make all sorts of delicious goodies. I think Brice is just excited for me to start cooking ANYTHING again although I am pretty sure he could sustain himself on cereal for the rest of his life and be perfectly content.
No comments:
Post a Comment