Sunday, January 25, 2009

Progressive Growth

Well - I never wanted to be the person that posted week by week pictures, but I am posting the last couple of weeks to show how fast I grew! This is week 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30. I feel absolutely huge all the time and I am always hungry so thats no fun! But I am getting more and more excited everyday!



3 comments:

Cardon & Whitney said...

OH MY GOODNESS! LOOK HOW CUTE YOUR BELLY IS!!! you are one sexy pregnant lady. you need to update more, or i will come get you. I called your doctor and i know the sex of your baby. muah ha ha...love you bff

Wiz said...

You are one of the most beautiful pregnant women I have ever seen! Wow! So excited for you!

Bill said...

Fallon! I had no idea you blogged until I saw your comment on Melissa Paynter's. I also had no idea you were prego-congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago you and Bryce were over at my place bringing us dinner after we had Shelby. I was such a zombie then. I'm sure you'll know what I mean soon-hehe. What are you having? When are you due? You are still so gorgeous. I hope all is well for you guys!

BTW-Your quilt in the last post was amazing and super cute! How did you do that?