For my job, in January we get to/have to travel in the first two weeks in Anaheim and Orlando. When it is all said and done, it is a ton of hard work but we do get a few minutes to relax and have fun.
Here is Russ, Brook, Jared and Ken. I am surprised this picture is good since right before they were joking around with crude symbols. I think a couple of them still made it into the picture. I dont think men ever really grow up :)
Here is Russ, Brook, Jared and Ken. I am surprised this picture is good since right before they were joking around with crude symbols. I think a couple of them still made it into the picture. I dont think men ever really grow up :)
Here's the girls after the event. We werent able to fully celebrate since we knew we still had one more event to go in Orlando the next week.
Kevin trying on the women's Taiwan small shirt that Shelley ordered for all the staff to wear. I wish I'd had a video camera because shortly after this photo, he tried to pull an Incredible Hulk and wasnt quite strong enough to get the shirt completely torn. One of those moments you had to be overtired to appreciate how funny it was :)
Little did everyone know, Shelley and I are in line to be the next astronauts to go into space!



3 comments:
That looks so fun to travel! And you are so adorable pregnant! And you are 30 weeks and barely showing you tiny thing! We definately need to get together soon! I think we may get P90 X so I can get my butt back into shape. I am afraid I would not be able to keep up with it though! Do you love it?
Andrea -
I got my patter from a company called Amy Bradley Designs. They have a ton of cute things. The Christmas one I made is a different company but I think if you just search "12 rows of Christmas quilt" on google it will come up. I found it there once. HOw are you doing anyway? It has beena long time.
Where do you work? Are they hiring??
Post a Comment