Ok - not REALLY pole dancing. Our brother in law, Ben, is a lineman apprentice and over Christmas, he brought his hooks to teach Brice and Brian how to climb the telephone poles. As you can see, Ben can get a lot higher than they can but I think Brice and Brian had a lot of fun. I guess it is a lot harder to get down than up so I think they were being a little cautious and not going up too high.

This is Ben all the way at the top. To put it into perspective, this pole was about 35 feet high. Ben is used to climbing up 90 foot poles to work on the lines. I dont think I would be able to do it!!

This is Brian taking his turn on the pole.

And my Brice! He did such a good job.
2 comments:
Hadlee said.. "Look at Uncle Brice and Flower they love me"...
I'm so proud of all of your posts. You're great! You look so cute.
Post a Comment