Thursday, January 1, 2009

25 Weeks!


Since I am starting to grow a little more steadily, I am going to post a picture every 5 weeks. More for my mom than anything since I never get to see her and she cant see how huge I am getting. The pregnancy is going well. Turns out I have a negative blood type so I have to get a shot in the next couple of weeks so my body doesnt react negatively to the baby. Other than that, there arent too many benchmarks left in the pregnancy other than the birth! I cant believe how fast it is going! This week we are painting the nursery and trying to get all of that set up so it will be ready when the baby comes. I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Crystal & Brandon said...

hey f dog!!! look how cute you are!!! im so excited for you. im glad that i know your blog now! now i can ee the updates! sure love ya have a good day

Holli said...

Your tummy is so cute, I am so excited for you to be a mama!!!