Well for Thanksgiving this year, we had the opportunity to go to Mexico with my family. After a midnight flight to Puerto Vallarta, we spent the entire week on the beach or by the pool. It was fantastic. Just the break we needed.
The view from our room
The view from our room
The sunset on the last day
The ziplines were at the same location where they filmed the movie Predator with our good friend Arnold who is now the governor of California
This is the swimming hole near the ziplines that my brothers played in after they came down the mountain.
Kyle on the zipline
One of the things to do in Mexico is ride the ziplines up and down the mountain. I couldnt go because of the baby but the rest of the family got to enjoy. I sat in the restaurant and enjoyed the sunshine and the beauty while they zipped above my head. It looked like they had a blast and I was glad that they were able to enjoy that!
Parrots! IF you stopped paying attention to them they would squawk like crazy until someone else came along.
This is my sad sunglass tan. I fell asleep by the pool with my glasses on and woke up with this beautiful line. Luckily it was at the beginning of the week so I still had time to retan over it :)
These are the swans that were in our room every day. They were really cool
One thing Brice really wanted to do while we were in Mexico was go to a real barber and get shaved with a straight blade. It was pretty cool. He got a haircut and a shave for $8.00 which is unheard of. It was kind of scary because about every minute or so, the barber would take a break and swig half a beer then go back to Brice's neck with a razor sharp blade. But, Brice got his barber visit and made some new friends with the people in there. It was a really cool experience






4 comments:
I am so jealous, it looks fun and warm! I would like to go there someday, but we might have to take Brice so he can speak for us (and you too)!
Hmmm...Bruce or Brice? Looks like a fun trip!
yay.. oh fun! I love the Plethora of pictures... Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!!
I'll have to say that you are pretty darn cute. Glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment