Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby Crowther has arrived!!

For those of you who dont know, our darling baby girl arrived early Saturday morning - 6:32am to be exact. She weighed 8lbs 3 oz and was 20 inches long. She has long dark brown hair and chubby cheeks just like her momma. She wasnt due until April 5 so she was over a week early...and yes...still 8lbs 3 oz. I really think that her cheeks are 1 lb each though because she is really skinny every where else. I went into labor I think sometime in the middle of the night on Thursday (just the early signs) but by Friday evening I was miserable. We went into the hospital at about 1001pm. They monitered me for an hour to make sure I was dilating. From 1010 to 1110 I went from a 2 to a 4. They gave me the epidural about about midnight and from then til 4am I went from a 4 to a 10. I pushed for 2 1/2 hours and then baby Claire Marie Crowther was there. It was a very surreal experience but we love her to pieces and cant wait to raise her. I apologize for my future posts...they will all be Baby Claire but she is by far the cutest member of our family :)





Dont laugh...I was mid contraction in this picture and EXTREMELY miserable but we needed a last time prego shot for Claire's reference when she is old enough.






We tried to get a picture of how long her hair is in this picture. She is so cute :) I know...Im totally biased :)














Excuse my hair....it was a LONG night.

























13 comments:

Aaron and Melissa said...

Congratulations you guys!! We are so happy that she is here. She is so cute. We'll try to get a gift off soon for your little one before our little girl arrives. Hope you are adjusting well!

Marilyn McCormick said...

Fallon she is beautiful. She looks like you when you were a baby. You will be a good mom. Keep the pictures coming.

Kristin said...

She is so beautiful. You are so beautiful. Now Brice...well I guess he looks ok. :) Enjoy these next couple of weeks. It's so wonderful to hold a little one that has come straight from Heavenly Father. How wonderful!

The Hasletts said...

Awesome! Awesome! Fallon, you prob. don't know me, but I'm Mitch's oldest sister and I've been keeping up with you guys. Brice was/is kind of like a member of our family, and I'm really happy and excited for you. There's nothing like actually having a baby of your own! I'm really happy you are all well and Claire is absolutely beautiful-must take after you! Tell Brice congrats for me and we wish you the best! Cherish every moment because they grow up WAY too fast!

The Crowther Family said...

Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you! Claire is soo soo cute!

Cardon & Whitney said...

BFF! CONGRATULATIONS!! Claire is so beautiful!! I'm sorry but I instantly laughed at that prego picture of you, and how Claire was wearing a green outfit since you didn't know boy or girl. Cute little headband though. Oh I am just so happy for you!! I hope I will be able to see your little cutie pie soon. She is SOOO cute just like her mamma.

Cardon & Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cardon & Whitney said...

p.s you look DANG good in that hospital bed. and I love Claire's name. and I just can't get over how cute her cheeks are :)

Ash said...

Congratulations! She is adorable, and you look great! I won't mind reading about baby Clair, kids do the best things, and I'm sure she'll live up to the talk.

cat+tadd=sam said...

YOUR hair looks fantastic in the picture of Claire's hair. I'm so talented. And so glad we cut it when we did so you could be a rare beauty in your hospital pictures!

I'm so happy for you guys. I want to steal Claire.

Thrifty and Thriving said...

That little chica is off the charts adorable! Thanks for bringing her by and letting Caitlyn and I act like we were moms. Good times.

Sarah said...

Congratulations to you both! How exciting..I am glad I had a girl first.I hope things are going well. Also know that if you ever have any breastfeeding questions, feel free to give me a call. Talk to you later- Sarah

Holli said...

congratulations...she is precious :)