Sorry for the overlaod of pictures. There is a good chance that we already have 200 photos of Claire and she is not even 2 weeks old. Can you tell we are new parents?
This is Claire the cocoon. Being wrapped up is one of her favorite things :)
I dont know how she is tired. All she does is sleep. Except at night :)
Claire and Grampa K. Im pretty sure his priorities changed when he met Claire. It used to be #1 - wife, #2 - daughter, but my mom and I got bumped to #2 and #3 when Claire was born :)
This is Claire the cocoon. Being wrapped up is one of her favorite things :)
I dont know how she is tired. All she does is sleep. Except at night :)
Claire and Grampa K. Im pretty sure his priorities changed when he met Claire. It used to be #1 - wife, #2 - daughter, but my mom and I got bumped to #2 and #3 when Claire was born :)
3 comments:
Too cute Fal! I can't wait to meet her, and I bet she feels the same way ;) Anyways, I am pretty sure she is the cutest baby!
She is a doll. She would make anyone baby hungry!
She is so cute!!!! Can I be your nanny?
Post a Comment