I hate the snow. Just so everyone knows. But when it is undisturbed up in the mountains and I dont have to be in it, I think it is beautiful. This house is up in Midway, Utah right before you get to the Zermatt. I have always thought it was gorgeous so this last time we were up there, Brice made sure to take some pictures of it on his way home. I love it! One day we will have a house like this :) Just kidding. Who would want to clean something that big. Not me that is for sure.

2 comments:
thats why you get a house cleaner so you dont have to do the cleaning! ha jk love the pictures!!! i like when you update your blog. sure love you cousin. we are planning on coming up to utah for conference so we have to get together!
can you post claire pics??
Post a Comment