We had some newborn portraits taken last Friday. Here are just a few samples. I dont have the whole disc yet otherwise there would be a lot more :) Claire and her Daddy She's not too happy in this picture but I still think she looks cute
This one is my favorite. My coworker found a sample of it for me and we copied it. I love it.
She is so beautiful! Really! Who took the pics? I want to get some for Addi and yours turned out so great. Can you guys come over for dinner on Sunday? Our husbands talked about doing that and I still need to give you your present! I am dying to see you guys!
Love love love the pictures! She is soo soo cute! I want to hold her again! PS I tried Red Mango...bad idea...i think i'm hooked now. ;) thanks for the tip
8 comments:
These are so stinkin cute!!! I bet taking these were a lot of fun! Keep the pics coming...they are always fun!
Oh I love these pictures. I better get to meet this adorable Claire someday soon. yes - keep posting pictures, I'm so proud of you!
these are sooo adorable fallon! i absolutely love them..hope u guys are doing good.
Fallon...these are absolutely precious...Claire is beautiful :)
She is so beautiful! Really! Who took the pics? I want to get some for Addi and yours turned out so great. Can you guys come over for dinner on Sunday? Our husbands talked about doing that and I still need to give you your present! I am dying to see you guys!
Love love love the pictures! She is soo soo cute! I want to hold her again!
PS I tried Red Mango...bad idea...i think i'm hooked now. ;) thanks for the tip
She's so cute. I love the pictures. You'll be so glad that you have them later on.
Post a Comment