Monday, April 27, 2009

A Request

Well - now that I am a stay at home mom (for now) and I have an infant that pretty much eats, sleeps and poops, I have a lot of time on my hands to do...well...nothing. When my mom was here we de junked my entire house so I cant even spring clean...not that I am complaining. I dont think I would have done it without my mom here. However, I paint ceramics, go for walks, read books, watch trashy television and most importantly, blog stalk. But, a lot of times people only update their blogs once weekly. What am I supposed to read for the rest of the week. And so now, my request. Blog more often people! Please. I need something to do!!
Thank you :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fallon! Well, I started a blog, so now you'll have some more reading material! clarrisajean.blogspot.com - You could always start Facebooking, believe me, it takes up plenty of time! And P.S. Claire is so gorgeous! I can't wait till you visit again and I can hold her!

Kristin said...

I know how you feel. I get so excited when you see that someone has updated their blog. I'll try to do better. My life isn't very interesting though so don't rely on me.

Aaron and Melissa said...

Oh, enjoy the days when you have free time!!! Being bored or having nothing to do hasn't existed for quite some time in my days! If only I could put you to work for me!! :) Just enjoy it while you can!!!

Cardon & Whitney said...

maybe YOU should just blog more!! I want to see more pictures of claire! Oh and now we will be in UT a week and a half in July so I will be able to come play with you guys!!!

Cunning said...

You could become a distribuotr?

Faith said...

Hey I found your blog while blog stalking myself. LOL-- Send me your email address to faithhoover@msn.com and I can invite you to my blog and that would give you one more blog to read!!! --It was nice being able to see you guys at Kaley's graduation, and Claire is just beautiful, and Kayla had to tell her daddy all about the baby. He asked if she held her, and she said, "No, the baby is heavy!!"