Sunday, March 1, 2009

Libby



Well - this dog has kind of a long story. Brice found her for free on KSL and we went and picked her up hoping she would go home to Colorado with the Crowther's. She is a really good dog, but after two weeks of her in the house (she is a sissy and wont go outside) we realized that no matter how good she is, she is still a big smelly dog. The Crowther's decided that they didnt want her in their house and we couldnt give her the attention that she needed -not to mention I was a little apprehensive of having a huge bulldog in the house with a newborn - so we gave her back to her owner. She is now where she belongs. But she was fun to have around while she lasted. Marcy and I had quite the experience cleaning her at the doggy wash....unfortunately she still smelt like a dog when we got home. It was nice to have met you Libby and we hope that you are happy with your old owners!

1 comment:

Ben & Kaley said...

How CUTE! Ben reminds me every day that he really wanted that dog! I just remind him that I would be the one to clean up after it and not him (and I can't stand dog smell either)!