Sunday, March 1, 2009

Baby Shower #2

Here are some pictures from my Utah Baby Shower. It was a lot of fun. Lisa, Brandi and Marcy put it all together for me. It turned out really well and I got a lot of cute stuff. Thanks everyone! Oh cute, my old roommates. Two of these three are pregnant too :)
The real star of the shower was little Ada. Sorry for posting a picture of her Shalayne...dont be creeped out. She is just too irresistable to not put on here.

Aunt Fern - sweetest lady in the world, Paige - aka Peggy and Alex...who has a new last name since I saw her.
The food...ooooh the food. The planners went out of control and it was SO divine!

The beast herself. I like this picture cuz I feel like the belly is somewhat hidden :) And look. I am even smiling in this picture. Yay me!

1 comment:

Chris and Hayley said...

I feel really bad i couldn't make it. looked like it was a good time. We need to get together sometime soon! Chris really wants to hang out with Brice.