For those of you who dont know, my parents are in the process of moving down to Lake Havasu CIty, Arizona. This has been a more than three year process but when my mom is down there, we try to go down and visit the parentals. This was my last road trip before the arrival of the babe. Behind Brice and I in this picture is the London Bridge. Some guy bought it in London, took it apart piece by piece and put it on a boat. It came to Lake Havasu and they put it together exactly the same way it was. I think Lake Havasu is a very cool city and an undiscovered gem in Arizona. If you ever want to get away, I would reccommend Havasu. And if you need new kithen cabinets or a garage door while you are there, I might know a guy, so let me know :)Sunday, March 1, 2009
London Bridge
For those of you who dont know, my parents are in the process of moving down to Lake Havasu CIty, Arizona. This has been a more than three year process but when my mom is down there, we try to go down and visit the parentals. This was my last road trip before the arrival of the babe. Behind Brice and I in this picture is the London Bridge. Some guy bought it in London, took it apart piece by piece and put it on a boat. It came to Lake Havasu and they put it together exactly the same way it was. I think Lake Havasu is a very cool city and an undiscovered gem in Arizona. If you ever want to get away, I would reccommend Havasu. And if you need new kithen cabinets or a garage door while you are there, I might know a guy, so let me know :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fal you look good! Some day we'll have to take a road trip to Havasu! Glad you had a good time.
In my head you really went to London. Has your sister in law cleaned any capret for you lately?
Fallon, you look so good. I'm excited to see your sweet little bundle of joy!
Post a Comment