Ive been on kind of a blogging hiatus lately. School has been kicking my butt this semester. So I'll catch up with a post a month...and maybe only one or two a night. November was pretty uneventful. We pretty much just hung out around the house and went to school and thats it.
Claire loves balloons. We got this one somewhere (I dont even remember where) and when I went to check on her during her nap, she had it right over her bed. Creepy. Sorry about the graininess of the picture...
I also found her asleep in her bed upside down. I love her crazy sleep habits
We introduced this little one to solids. He loves them. There isnt a whole lot he wont eat. I hope that foreshadows his eating habits for the future.
These two started interacting more and more and they just love each other. Its so fun to see them start playing more and more.
My parents came to visit for Thanksgiving. It was so fun to have them here. I miss them and I dont like being as far away from them as we are. I didnt take any pictures with my mom, but here are a couple of my dad with the kids
They love their grandpa and grandma. Come visit more often!
Also in November, Claire got the most random illness. She ran a fever for two days and was completely wiped out. This was her in WalMart going to get some Tylenol. Her mouth would just bleed if you touched her gums at all. We tried popsicles, jello, everything but it would just bleed. We ended up having to go to Colorado Springs to a pediatric dentist and found out that that is what happens the first time a child is exposed to the cold sore virus. Once it ran its course, she got a full blown cold sore and has been fine ever since.




No comments:
Post a Comment