I was off school for the first half of January so I got to spend some time with my kiddos. It even warmed up a little bit so we were able to go to the park.
I couldnt get enough of this little Eskimo in his hat and jacket on the swing. He loved it!
Claire being the goofball she is!
My friends from Nu Skin used to act out these "bits" as they called them and one was called "Drunk Host." It was hilarious. One day Noah was holding his hand and moving it up and down just like they used to. Made me miss my Nu Skin buddies
Me with my crazy kids
Claire got the new Leappad for Christmas. She loves it. Im not a huge fan of video games etc for kids, but this one is really educational. And it keeps her entertained if I have to get stuff done!
Diva - she insisted on the slippers and the sunglasses as well as her hair in "piggies"
Noah sleeping in my arms which is happening less and less :(
He learned to pull himself up on things and now he is all about his independence.
Payton took Claire for a ride on the horse one day during Sunday dinner. She loved it and was not scared at all.
All bundled up.
Me with the kiddos again. Its rare to see a picture of me with them so Ill post them when I get them
Claire loving every second on the swings.
One of the distinguishing things about the San Luis Valley is the wind in the spring. It blows sooo hard. I hate the wind. I dont know why people still live here. This is the view one day from the highway out the passenger window.
Shortly after that, it hit the road and this was our visibility level. Scary! I hate the wind - have I mentioned that?
We also got hit with a pretty bad case of pink eye. Both kids, both eyes. It was awful. Pink eye is disgusting. Goopy, swollen, nasty. I am glad we are over that.
Sicky sick.
And I couldnt resist this little guy in his suit with his vest and tie. I died. I just love my kids. They are so fun. I love spending time with them. They are the best!











2 comments:
Loving all the updates! You guys have had your fair share of sicknesses though. Hope you are all doing well. Miss you guys!
I'm so glad you posted those. I miss you guys!!! Noah s looking more and more like Claire to me...you think so too? love you all!
Post a Comment