March was a crazy month. I will do some individual posts for the big stuff. But here are a few random pictures of our March adventures
This ham just struts her stuff (mostly her attitude) all over the house. She turned 3 this month?!!?! Where does time go?
Claire loves to hold Noah even though they arent that different in size
I swear this kid is always happy. I hope that never changes because I LOVE it.
Good morning snuggles in mom and dads bed
Brice cleaned out the storage closet at his school and found this basketball net. Claire loves it. We have to play a game of basketball at least once a day. I am the chosen last for teams everytime. Even over Noah. Some things never change
So handsome in his sweater vest
Claire finally grew the inch she needed to reach her pedals on her trike and she couldnt be happier. She loves that thing.
Me and the little tike!


No comments:
Post a Comment