I think we have started with the funny things kids say phase
The other day I asked Claire to pick up her toys. She has started to pretend to go to sleep if I ask her to do something she doesnt want to do, so thats what she did. The following is our conversation after she snapped her head up
C: Momma! I waked up!
M: Oh you did!
C: Yeah...Momma? I had a good dream
M:You did? (surprised since she wasn't even sleeping) What did you dream about?
C: Jesus
M: (excited to finally have a Sunday school story) You did? What did Jesus do in your dream?
C: Um...He bit my back
M: Where on earth did I go wrong....
2 comments:
Ahhh ha hah! but she was so excited about it!
Thats awesome
HA HA HA HA HA! You're the best mom ever Fal. :)
Post a Comment