Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Kids

I know I havent officially posted about Noah's arrival, but I snapped these pictures of our two kids and I am so overwhelmed by how much I love them both and how proud I am to be their mom that I couldnt wait to put them up! Hope you enjoy as much as I did.




This last one is mid kiss...she's not eating his face :)

8 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

THEY are so freaking cute together! Congrats again.

♥ Celina

cat+tadd=sam said...

so ADORABLE! And Noah is so freaking cute! Geez! Congrats!

Danny and Shalayne said...

so previous. I'm in love!

Danny and Shalayne said...

that was "precious".

Sarah said...

Sweet little boy! Cute pictures. Way to go! Hope you are getting rest and are feeling good.

Skye said...

Congratulations Fallon! Hope you are getting a little bit of sleep and maybe even a shower or two...

Cardon & Whitney said...

A handsome baby boy!!!! He is SOOOOOOOO adorable, just like his big sissy. CONGRATULATIONS BFF!!! I'm so happy for you!! <3

Faith said...

Congratulations! They are both so adorable!