Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New/Old Job

It's true - I dont work in the Call Center anymore...Thank heavens! I got my old job back and I am able to work part time and it is awesome. I feel like I never left - which I dont know if that's a good thing or not. I just hope I can help the girls I work with slow down a little bit. Last year, they did 5 Ruby Trips, 2 Blue Diamond Trips, a huge convention, 2 kick off meetings and Im sure a ton that I am forgetting and havent had a break. It should be good being back in the swing of things. Marcy watches Claire while I am at work and I do a lot from home right now and it's perfect. I get to do what I love. You cant beat that!

PS - Dont miss the Christmas post below!

No comments: