
Claire had a good time with Grama and Grampa. Mostly she got to do whatever she wanted. I dont have any pictures of Christmas morning, she took her nap...in the middle of it all., but she opened her Christmas jammies and wore them all day long.
We love Canada and were sad to leave, but extremely grateful we got to go!
PS - sorry I am posting Christmas on January 20 - its been a crazy month!









1 comment:
Wow! Claire is so big now and I must say is SUPER cute! What an infectious smile she has :) I love the one of her in the Santa outfit too. Too precious! Don't ya just love having a girl? They are the best!
Sorry you won't be going back home for Christmas anymore, I know what you mean. My mom just moved out of the house I grew up in AL. It's a weird feeling isn't it?
Glad to see yall are doing well!
Post a Comment