Monday, February 22, 2010

So Bad

I have been a HORRIBLE blogger and I know it. Our computer is broken. The one with all my pictures. All I have is a work laptop and I wont upload all my pictures to it. I have a lot to catch up on though and I am sorry that I havent been better.
We are all doing well. I just got back from my first Ruby Trip since I went back to work. It came back to me like riding a bike. I really didnt enjoy being away from Claire AT ALL but at least she was able to be up there with me so that when I did have a break I could just go see her.
She is growing like a weed. Next month she will be 11 months. I cant believe how fast time flies. Her personality is the sweetest, eben when she is giving me sass (not sure where she got that)
She is almost walking which I am sure will be bittersweet. I love her to death, even when she keeps us awake until 2 am for NO REASON
Brice is good. Basketball season is almost over. I cant wait. It has been a long season. But its an amazing opportunity so I am glad he got to do it. Here's to next year !
As soon as we get our computer fixed I will post some pictures

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I can't believe she is almost one. I swear you just had her. I am glad yall are doing well:)

matt and steph said...

I want to play with you in Claire! Let me know when your schedule slows down :) Love ya girlie!

Mel and Nate said...

She is so cute! I wish we lived close so our babies could play. We miss you guys! And Nate says hi to you all too!