Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our Garden


Sorry for the lack of blogging lately, it has been a busy couple of weeks. Not to mention Claire is more and more alert everyday and I would rather be spending time playing with her than blogging...
Anyway - above are some pictures of our garden. This is Brices baby. I have weeded it twice, but he is the one who planted the whole thing - with the help of his family - he waters it and babies it. I am afraid of bugs so I am pretty useless when it comes to the garden. Luckily I just got a pair of really sexy gardening gloves so my plan is to go out there for 20-30 minutes a day and pull weeds. More for the tan than the gardening but to each his own right? Anyway, now I need to learn how to can so that we can put all this food into our food storage!

No comments: