
I found out last night that my Grampa passed away. This is my first Grandparent to go and I am not sure what I am feeling right now. He fell in the middle of the night and hit his head and seemed fine all day long and then at dinner slumped into a coma and was gone before 10pm. I am sad that Claire wont get to know him. I didnt really get a chance to know him until after I got married. When I went home this past May and he met Claire, he was a completely different person. It was the first time I had seen him happy. I am so glad I got to see that side of him. I am sad that he is gone and I will miss him dearly, but know that I will see him again. Rest in peace Grampa. I love you!
2 comments:
My grandmother passed away before I was born, but I've always felt really close to her because of the stories my mother told me about her. I'm sure Claire will get to know your grandpa through your fond memories you'll share with her. You and your family are in our thoughts.
I'm so sorry Fallon! Let us know if you need anything!
Post a Comment