


Then, naturally, it was time for a nap, because eating is exhausting
Then we headed out to Mona for our annual 4th of July Rope swinging. This year it was also a jumping thing becuase there were so many people on the rope. Here is the progression of my jump :)
It started out happy....
Then we got a little farther up the branch and got scared....but there was no turning back because you couldnt get off the branch once you got yourself up....
Here is the countdown....I counted down at least 5 times...
And ten minutes later....I did it. For those of you who dont know me, I am a wuss. I dont like bugs, or fish or sea weed and this pond was full of all three...and I jumped anyway....What a trooper I am hahaha
Brice had no problem...didnt even hesitate. And he jumped from about 25 feet. I only went from 12....dont even worry about it
Here we are walking as a happy family. We are happy because I am not the one hauling the carseat :) Yes, Claire is 16 pounds...no big deal
Then we headed to the Ruggles' grandparents front yard to watch the fireworks at the stadium of fire.
Claire didnt even budge....thank heavens for cotton and headbands :) She was exhausted!
We love the 4th of July!

1 comment:
brice!!! guess wat?? you && i have the same exact carseat... a lil awkward because i have a son BUT it matches his entire fisherprice rainforest collection and this very cute black with lime green dotted print diaper bag ... so yeah... hey call/email me whichever you prefer email is btr_azalea@hotmail.com
BTW congrats on the baby girl (claire) she's adorable... has your eyes
ps. im not like acrazy psychoi stalker or anything k
Post a Comment