Probably the biggest change that we have had in the last few months is the news of a new addition to the Crowther Household. That's right....I'm pregnant!
With the news of my pregnancy, we are expecting a new little Crowther on April 5. So far, I have lost 10 pounds with all of the sickness. Yay :S
I am so excited for April to come, but at the same time I am more terrified than I can even express. The thought of a little child being 100% dependent on me scares me, but I am so excited to start our own little family.
Our families are both very excited. My dad thinks its a girl and my sister in law Riley thinks its a boy. I should probably mention that we are not going to find out what we are having until the little baby is ready to come in to this world. If you would like to make a bet, feel free to make a comment on this post. There might be a small prize...there is nothing greater than the satisfaction of being right :)
Here is a picture of me at 10 weeks - I will post every 10 weeks I guess.
Right now I am at 14!

8 comments:
SKINNY BUTT>. Grr.. I hate that you are so skinny and so pregnant and you cant tell.. I am also happy that you updated the ol blog.. SERIOUSLY.. it was time!! cute cute!! la la la Thanks
yea um my stomach is 10 times bigger than that after I eat. I think your baby is going to be the size of an ant. I'm sooooooo excited for you! Hope you are feeling better BFF. and you didn't tell me you moved?!! are you renovating this one into a 5 star too?!
Congrats guys! That's so exciting. Fallon, you need to watch this kid like a hawk and not let Brice teach he/she ANYTHING! Kidding! Congrats! (Oh, and I'm seriously impressed with your updates. And your cakes...awesome!
By the way this is Kaley (not Ben) you guys are really going to kill me not finding out what you are having? How am I supposed to spoil this kid?
Fallon I am SO exited for you two! You are going to be an amazing mother!! And Brice you will be such a good dad! And April is a great month! It's all perfect! I can't believe you are going to wait to find out but I would have to agree, surprises are always fun! I think Brice needs a boy growing up with so many sisters... but a girl sure would be fun!!! And I'm happy to see you've updated your blog! They are always fun!
Yay!!!!! I look forward to updates. - Sarah
Hey Fallon..I just found out I am having a boy!! I will talk to you later- Sarah
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys. Being a Mama is the best thing in the whole world, I never comprehended you could love the little one that much until he came into my life and now I can hardly remember life with out him. Let me know if you need anything because the horrible days of being prego are oh to fresh in my memory...but hang in there because the most amazing little buddy is on its way :)
Post a Comment