We said good bye to our first home as a couple last month. It was bitter sweet. We have moved into a much nicer home that has a basement that we can rent out. So that is super exciting! I thought I would be more sad to leave, butI didn't even cry. We just got everything all moved out and said good bye.
Here are a few memories from our first home:
* Moving in to the dirtiest place I've ever been in my life.
* Renovating an 1100 square foot condo with Brice's parents, Ben and Kaley, my parents, Kyle and Brice and I. It was so crowded!
* 24 Parties with the loser presidents!
* Our white elephant party before we were married, then again the next year. I can't wait for this years to see what crazy gift Cameron comes up with.
* Sleeping the cement floor the night before they put in our carpet.
* OUR NEW CARPET!
* Barbeques!
We really enjoyed our old home, but are very excited to start our lives in this new home!
No comments:
Post a Comment