I took a cake decorating class this summer. It was funny. I am no artist by any mean, but I had a blast learning how to make flowers and do some different piping techniques. I am embarrassed to post these photos, but I am also kind of proud of my skills :)
This one was mostly just me goofing off with the different colors of icing!
This one was my favorite! Who doesn't love grapes!
Here is my clown. So cute!
Final class. We did roses this day, but I love polka dots so I had to add them in.
This one was mostly just me goofing off with the different colors of icing!
This one was my favorite! Who doesn't love grapes!
Here is my clown. So cute!
Final class. We did roses this day, but I love polka dots so I had to add them in.
1 comment:
I am impressed with the cakes. So next time you are down I guess I'll sign up for a lesson!
Post a Comment