Saturday, April 2, 2011

Somebody is 2!

This little girl turned 2 on the 28th of March. I had one thought. Where the heck did time go (that is the censored version of my thought...) She is seriously the best. Every mom thinks that about their kids. But they dont have Claire has their kid so they dont really know! We had a Dora themed party - pictures to come when I have the patience to sort through them and figure out how to make collages. Until then - enjoy these little tidbits from the actual day!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Claire is growing up so fast!!
When Trish has her baby, I will have 6 grandchildren!!!!!!
I am WAY too young for that.
Love and miss you guys.
Aunt sandy

Mama K said...

I was out of town and missed telling her Happy Birthday. But I will see her on tuesday. So Happy Be-lated Birthday Claire.

This is Kim, by the way!!!