Sunday, April 3, 2011

Birthday Party


















This my first picture collage so you will have to excuse that. We had a birthday party for Claire last Saturday. She had a few friends and family members come celebrate with her. We had a Dora Pin the Map on Backpack game. My friend Tina at work made it. She is amazing and the game was a hit. The kids didnt really care where the maps went, Claire just though it was awesome that there was a life size Dora at her birthday. After everyone left, she insisted that we hang it in her room. So we did. Above her crib. Next to her picture of Christ. Is that wrong?
We also had a Dora pinata. We had an unfortunate accident with her head on the second swing so we
had to rehang a headless Dora so the kids could
still get the candy out. We had a lot of fun. I am still in shock that she is 2. She will probably be 3 by the time I get over it. I love this little tyke. She is so much fun right now.


Here is a close up of her cupcakes since I thought they were kind of cute!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Cute party Fallon!!
When you were talking about the "unfortunate accident on the second swing" I thought you were talking about Claire!!! ONce I re-read that sentence, I realized you were talking about the Dora pinata! Haha--thank goodness!

Crystal & Brandon said...

you do such cute parties! i think you need to not only come but help me figure out jadyns 1st bday! what do u say? love you and you look way cute!