Saturday, April 30, 2011
Done!
I just want to complain for one minute. I am so done being pregnant. Not even for my sake. For my sweet little girls sake. She has so much energy and is growing so fast and wants to play with her momma and I cant. I am so tired and uncomfortable and ready to have this little munchkin out and in my arms. I want to be able to run around the yard with Claire - if this snow would ever stop.... but even running around the living room would be nice at this point. Any one have any tips on how to put me into labor, because at 12:00am Sunday May 1 my maternity insurance is valid and I can have this baby at any time. Im starting tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This has worked two out of three times. And I know exactly what you mean about energy and tots. It's so sad when you can't do anything.
Anyway, my method includes....
1. Steam clean your carpets yourself
2. Really lose your temper
3. Have sex
Did this in the same order and it put me into labour for Jack and Rocky.
Good luck!
Have your doc rim your cervix the best they can. I had Holly a day after I had my cervix rimmed. It took 3 rimmings to have Greta, but I don't think my OB was committed until the last time (the last time I was rimmed real good and had Greta about 12 hours later). I remember feeling that way with Holly when I was pregnant with Greta. It was such a bummer. Good luck!
aww you are a good mom fallon. i will keep my fingers crossed that things happen real soon.
as for tips, i agree with leiah. except i would skip 1 and 2!
Post a Comment