These are some long overdue pictures, but I am feeling the urge to quilt these days so I am going to post
This is a quilt I made when my friend Heather had her baby, Lily. It was a much harder quilt than I'd ever done before but I think it turned out well. I was very proud of it.These are some fabric blocks I made for my cousin Crystal when she had her sweet baby Jadyn. I got the idea from my friend Bethany. I added the numbers and a few sound effects (bells, rattles, etc)
This is the matching quilt I made. I LOVE this quilt and am debating making one for me. It was pretty easy and definitely a lot of fun.
Now Im inspired. Maybe I'll take a gander to the fabric store....dont tell Brice :)
9 comments:
So cute! you did such a good job! Very impressed. Hope you guys are doing well! We need to see a pic of that baby bump!
I LOVE THE QUILT AND BLOCKS AS WELL!!!!!!! THEY ARE MY FAVORITE!!!! AND J LOVES THE CRINKLE BLOCK THE MOST. SUCH A GOOD IDEA. YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!! HERE I AM BLOGGING ABOUT A WREATH I MADE.... HAHA ONE OF THESE DAYS MAYBE JUST MAYBE ILL GET INTO QUILTING!!! i know who to go to if i start!!!:)
Wow...that's talent!!! So cute! I literally can't even sew on a button...no joke.
oops. That last post was from me, Annie. Even though I don't think Kyle can sew on a button either. :)
Fallon your quilts are beautiful. And you are so lucky to live in Utah with the most awesome quilt stores i.e. Corn Wagon and American Quilting - love those stores. It is a very fun hobby. I love to quilt too.
Fallon! Those are awesome! I especially like the first one... very impressive! I have been starting my first quilt for months now... haha not getting very far. I'm definitely impressed! Miss ya!
THOSE ARE AWESOME!!!
I want to quilt....
Wow Fallon, I didn't know you were so talented! Well, I knew you are a talented gal, but I didn't know you did this, amazing! Can't wait till I have a baby and hopefully we're still friends! :)
Love the quilts! That is amazing. I wish I could quilt like that.
Post a Comment