I am making excuses. I have been a horrible blogger. I feel like I blogged last week, but I looked at my last post date...October 17. That is pathetic. A ton has happened since then so I am going to try to get everything updated today. We will see how that goes.
First and foremost, we have some exciting news - for us anyway.
We are having another baby! June 2nd is the big day. For all of you wondering - we are not finding out what we are having regardless of how much peer pressure we face. You will all find out what we are having when we have him or her on (or hopefully before) June 2!
Look forward to a plethora of posts and pictures from that last few months.
6 comments:
yay! congrats! geez, working on #2 and #1 isnt even in my near future. dude i totally want to go genderless too-yay for refusing peer pressure!
i loooveee when you have a pleothra of posts!!! it kept me very entertained while nursing. :) it looks like you had a wonderful christmas! and i love the 18 month old pics. so cute!!! my favorite is the 3rd one down... i love her stance. she is adorable. and that picture of her all buddled up.. to die for. i just want to pick her up and squeeze her. you look very beauitful yourself in those pics as well. i am so excited for your new addition even though i really wish you would find out what it is. haha love ya cous
Congrats Fallon! That is very exciting. Hope you are feeling well.
yay bff!! congratulations to you three!! our babies will be so close!! little claire can babysit :) love you
That is so exciting Fallon! We are so happy for you guys! We will be living in SLC next summer so we cannot wait to come visit you!
Congrats!!! Hope it is going well for you.
Post a Comment