This weekend we were going to get together with a couple of my old roommates and their families and go to Trafalga but we got about 11 inches of snow on Friday and Saturday combined, so we decided to go sledding instead. Sledding has always scared me I have heard of too many accidents. And to add to my concerns, when we pulled up to Rock Canyon Park there was an ambulance and a fire truck treating someone who had already crashed. I was already apprehensive about letting Claire go so I told Brice to just take her halfway up the hill. Well - I was at the bottom and started talking to my roommates and got caught up in the conversation and all of a sudden, I hear Claire screaming and Brice had let her go from the top! I was livid however, when Claire got to the bottom, she was laughing hysterically and said "AGAIN!!" so we let her go again and I got it on video. For some reason its in black and white and I cant figure out how to rotate it, but you get the idea.
This was from when she went down the first time!
Giving her friend Creed a hug
Look of innocence which means I am definitely not innocent.
The three kids following Kade while he made a giant snowball...
I couldnt get a good picture of this but the three kids sat on the sled while Brice pulled them around. They loved it but had a hard time staying upright. By the end, James and Claire were smashing Creed. They all loved it though. My friend Steph definitely got better pictures so to see those, click here.

No comments:
Post a Comment