Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sanford

 I am WAY behind on blogging - I lost my card reader for a while - and I am just bad....
We went to Sanford for Celebration - which is Pioneer Days. They have a parade and a carnival and its lots of fun to spend time with friends and family.
Claire and Aunt Avery - after a blue snow cone
Aunt Avery taking Claire for a ride in the wheel barrel. She loved it.
Claire and Ryder in the wheel barrel together. She missed her cousin!

Here is Riley on the float that Debbie made - ps she won the contest!

Payton on the float
Claire and Payton in the fun house at the carnival.
I have a lot of pictures of Claire on this little kids train but she couldnt get enough. It was darling!




This is me and Claire on the merry-go-round. It was fun - also - the LONGEST merry-go-round ride I have ever taken. I think the carni got distracted because we were on that thing for about 10 minutes.

Claire and her dad on the slide. She LOVED this. We had to take her twice and both times she stood up and tried to climb back up to go again.

No comments: