You posted! Claire is definitely cute. See you tomorrow :)
Ahhhh I miss her sooo much! I can't believe how big she is! Miss you guys too :)
Such a performer, can we get her some stage time at an event?
She is adorable and so funny! Cute!
oh mn that is too funny. my favorite part is the prayer!!! sooo cute!!! i cant believe how much she has grown since ive last seen her. crazy! hope to see you guys soon. love you
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You posted! Claire is definitely cute. See you tomorrow :)
Ahhhh I miss her sooo much! I can't believe how big she is! Miss you guys too :)
Such a performer, can we get her some stage time at an event?
She is adorable and so funny! Cute!
oh mn that is too funny. my favorite part is the prayer!!! sooo cute!!! i cant believe how much she has grown since ive last seen her. crazy! hope to see you guys soon. love you
Post a Comment