We went to dinner with the girls from YC. Unfortunately Claire was DONE in this picture and its the only one I have. Anyway - I love these girls and I am so happy I got to see them!
Grama and Claire sharing an apple. HILARIOUS!
We went to a petting zoo with my cousin Bryan, his wife Trish, their little girl Hayley and Brad and Megan. It was fun. Claire liked the goats and sheep, but hated the donkeys and pigs. It was cute
Here she is with the chickens.
Cousin Bryan - aka BIG GUY
My mom on her birthday. I love this girl. Can't believe she's 50 HAHA
Claire eating my moms cake. Silly girl
When my mom moved we had to say good bye to a lot of good friends but most of them were able to come to her birthday so we took a picture. I think in the 20 years we lived there, this is the only picture we have of everyone together!
This is one of my good friends little boys. He is about 10 days younger than Claire and a lot more shy. Claire wouldnt leave him alone - and she was topless. It was HILARIOUS. Love my silly goose
No comments:
Post a Comment