Last week I started this stupid diet to try and lose a few winter pounds...Seven Peaks Season is fast approaching and I only have skinny friends apparently lol. I cant have sugar or fat at all. I have been living on raw veggies, fruit, and protein for 10 days. Im starving, Im miserable, but Im down 5 pounds. Is it really worth it to be skinny? I have three days left - then no carbs for 10 days. Sometimes I think I would be happier 5 pounds heavier and eating dessert. What I have learned - dont take dessert for granted. I miss it!
2 comments:
You're hilarious! 5 pounds is great! Congrats. SO excited for 7 peaks!
booo. you should not, in any way, shape or form, be on a diet you skinny little turd. yep, I said turd. And I am still going to hit you when I see you! You look fabulous and I don't think you have 5 lbs to loose honey!
Post a Comment