This little girl is getting more fun everyday. This is her out on the porch waving to her mama as she leaves for work. How am I ever going to get her in trouble when she is as cute as this!
Oh my heck you haven't posted pictures in forever! I didn't even think that was your kid! She's so grown up!!! So cute! Hey, are you going up to Canada this summer at all?
Claire has changed SOOO much since I have seen her last!! She seriously looks so big! Can you believe that we have kids that are that big?! (well james isn't that big but close!)
4 comments:
Oh my heck you haven't posted pictures in forever! I didn't even think that was your kid! She's so grown up!!! So cute! Hey, are you going up to Canada this summer at all?
Claire has changed SOOO much since I have seen her last!! She seriously looks so big! Can you believe that we have kids that are that big?! (well james isn't that big but close!)
We miss you guys!
Super cute! I can't believe that her hair is long enough for piggy tails now. Wow! :)
Creed thinks Claire is so cute! :) He wants to get together soon. He got a new wagon and wants to take her for a ride!
Post a Comment