I cant believe this is my 100th post. I also cant believe this....
Before
During
After
I still cant believe I really did it. It was ten inches. I donated it to locks of love. I am pretty positive I like it. It will be way nice for the summer, but I have NEVER had hair this short....hopefully I dont go into serious depression over it. LOL Just kidding. I like it.
If you would like a great new 'do, check out this girl right here. She is awesome!! Thanks Caitlyn
5 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I wish I looked that good when my hair is that short!!
I love it! So cute, and for what a good cause. Is that the girl you were telling me about that does hair? I will check her out.
BTW- here is our blog (not sure if you knew about it) ourmayfamily.blogpsot.com
It's cute Fallon! That's so neat that you donated it! I didn't realize your hair was so long! I am debating chopping mine off in a month or so for the summer too, but we'll see! Good job on your 100th post too, I'm so far behind!
I can't believe you chopped your hair off! It looks cute Fallon!
I LOVE IT!!!! It looks darling.
Post a Comment