Thursday, December 3, 2009

Love this girl


Claire loves to stand beside the shower while I'm in there and she gets soaked. She LOVES it. Here is a picture of the aftermath. She is soaked. But I mostly just love her little smile and those two little teeth!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a cute little girl. I love those big blue eyes and that smile with her 2 teeth.

matt and steph said...

That is sooo cute!!!! I absolutely love it! :)

Brandon Beazer said...

ahahaha thats funnny

Anonymous said...

So cute! Hope you guys are doing well!

Faith said...

Love it, and love those baby-blue eyes!! I am hoping that Katie's eyes stay blue- 1 out of 3 with beautiful blue eyes would be nice!!

Cunning said...

Haha! THat is so cute, not as cute as the bouncer accident, but a close second.

Cunning said...

Haha! THat is so cute, not as cute as the bouncer accident, but a close second.