Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Side of Lime









Randomly Claire loves limes. She always has a side of them everywhere we go. The other night, Brice gave her a slice and got out the camera. As you can see by these progressive photo's she was thrilled, but the more she put it in her mouth, the more sour it got. I love these pictures

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Those faces are priceless. I love them!

Unknown said...

haha... I love these pictures. That is close to the face she made when we fed her that frozen yogurt!

Elizabeth said...

OMG, Fallon, I am dying... those faces are priceless! What a cutie!

Doug and Bethany said...

That is hilarious! I love it! She's such a cute little girl!

Danny and Shalayne said...

Love the progressive photos! Ada loves limes and lemons too..I'm not sure why. This is adorable!

Faith said...

Too funny!! Priceless memories for sure!!