Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lake Havasu!

We went on our first trip to Lake Havasu with Claire. Turns out she LOVES the water. We had a blast at the water park and a day on the boat Uncle Kyle and Baby Claire - she loves him. And I think he might kinda like her too
Mom and Claire - the bow babes :)

This was after a fit in the car seat. She is clinging every toy she has for dear life but finally sleeping :)
Swimming in the lake. Like her life jacket haha - she hated it

Life jacket at the water park - it accents her cheeks

Claire on the boat with mom

Grama, Grampa, Mom and Claire in the water park

GPA and Claire Bear

She fell asleep on Uncle Kyle....awwwwww

Mom, Dad and Claire Bear




Claire just loving the water. She would cry when she had to get out

2 comments:

*aNdY* said...

OH MY HECK- YOU GUYS SHE IS SUCH A DOLL.. I CANT BELIEVE I HAVENT MET HER YET!!!

Danny and Shalayne said...

She is so adorable!!! I want to eat the cheeks :)