Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I have been wanting an SLR camera FOREVER! On my 23rd birthday (Monday) I got one!!! My darling husband has been hiding money under our bed all summer and he and my parents surprised me with my dream come true. Now all I need is a photography class. Anyone have any good ideas? I want to be a good photo taker!

7 comments:

Danny and Shalayne said...

You will LOVE it! Seriously...Danny and I do not know what we would do without ours (we have the older model). The best photo class that I've taken (I've taken a few) is the Continuing Ed. one at UVU. I think they start pretty soon too...I can send you the email they sent me or the link...just let me know!

Anonymous said...

Wow Fallon, that is so awesome and I am totally jealous! One day I hope to have one just like it! Hope your birthday was great, come visit us again soon!

Skye said...

Oh Fallon, you are going to love it! We have the Rebel too and we've already taken more than 10,000 pictures. Look at pictures you like and try to remember the poses and the angles. And when you're going to get another lens, get the 85mm f/1.8 or the 50mm f/1.4 - I love the fixed zoom lenses SO much and the 50mm is my favorite. I took these with it: http://camerasandcakes.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-post.html

Good luck!!! Have fun!

Crystal & Brandon said...

f- dog thats so exciting! how fun! we can learn how to use ours together!!!! its like the coolest thing on the planet

Holli said...

so jealous...that is def on my wish list. I have been researching some photography classes in the area, there is on at UVU once a week, but I'll let you know if I find any other options because I would totally take it with you! love ya girly

*aNdY* said...

OH GOOD- Now I can expect wonderful blog updates ( not that they werent wonderful before)

Lindsey said...

Man I am jealous!! I really want a camera like that. Sounds like you had a good birthday:)