Brice's birthday was on September 2. He turned the big 2-5! I cant believe my husband is a quarter of a century old. My parents, his parents and Claire and I all went together and got him this gun. He has been wanting a pistol for a long time and he has worked so hard the past few years that I thought that he deserved it. His face when he opened it was the best thing I have ever seen. I cant wait to spend the next 75 birthdays with him!

3 comments:
I think Danny has this same one...just one more thing for them to talk about :)
I see you've been on again
&& i did not get any replies so i take it your still MAD at me.
Guess thats it.
Have a nice life.
Congrats on the daughter and marriage going well.
Take care of yourself.
And in case you care Nelson Lucio and Liz have also been wondering how to get into contact with you. They all still have the same emails. My mom said to tell you hi and congrats as well.
Goodbye!!!
You are nice. Joe wants a gun but I just don't want to get him one. I think i just am to freaked out about having them.
Post a Comment