Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Calling


Well my wonderful husband got a new calling. He is the new 2nd counsellor in the bishopric of a BYU singles ward. I am so proud of my husband and so grateful that he is worthy of such a great calling. I know he will do wonderful! Hopefully he will feel the need to be clean shaven from now on!

2 comments:

MOE said...

oh man. good luck!!! You will be great.

Danny and Shalayne said...

congrats!!! You all will be wonderful in the ward - the girls will all go crazy over Claire - so fun!

To do the blog log thing, go into your "Layout" tab then "Add a Gadget" then "Blog List" - click that to add and then you have to add all of your blog URL's to the list and choose what you want it to show (i.e. picture, some of the post, title, etc.) Let me know if that doesn't help and I can show you!