Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thank you!

Just wanted to send a thank you to Great Grama and Great Grampa Klassen. We LOVE our new rocking chair. It is especially welcomed when Claire wakes up for her 4am feedings!
Thanks again Grampa and Grama....we sure love you!

6 comments:

Ben & Kaley said...

Oh my gosh, she is getting sooo big! She has changed so much. I can't wait to see you guys next weekend!

Chris and Hayley said...

I think she is starting to look a lot like brices sisters when they were little. So cute.

Morgan said...

Hey Fallon! Morgan Olson here, from good old BYU 103rd ward. How are you? I didn't know you had a baby!! Congrats! She is a doll. How are you liking motherhood so far? You look fantastic. Hope you don't mind if I subscribe to your blog. Ours is nateolsonfamily.blogspot.com.

Danny and Shalayne said...

I think we have the same one and WE LOVE IT!!!! so good!

Lindsay said...

Your daughter is darling! I have not recieved it in mail yet. I looked online both at target and at babies r us and said they were sold out here at the stores so I ordered through target online. It was like 8 bucks. I will let you know How i like it.

Mel and Nate said...

She is so cute! I cannot believe we still have not seen her yet! And I am so embarrassed but the outfir I bought her will not even fit anymore. I will get her a new one! Are you busy this month? We owe you dinner and have to see you!