Cute cute! She looks really sweet. I think she has the perfect amount of hair too. I keep a blog... maybe it'll help you fill up your day... conorandkatie.com/katiesblog
oh thats the cutest outfit! ha love it!
Yes she certainly is a little darling Fallon. I hope I get a chance to see her. Sis. Sloan
Oh boy. Is claire already singing the oh canada song? She is half american too you know. I better see American flags on her for 4th of july. Although, that outfit is pretty dang cute. Ok...it's really REALLY dang cute.
I hope you have a little american flag outfit for her too! It is her other half... ;)
Whoa Whoa...Ada has that identical outfit! My mom got it for her when she was in Canada. I love it!
Did you buy her a ROOTS sweatshirt? And if so did you get me one too??
The best half of her is Canadian (no offense to Brice)! She is soooooooooooo beautiful! Congrats to you both!
oh yeah, one more thing....I found something I remembered watching in high school....if you are needed a laugh one day, check outhttp://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-7111005509913775935I think you will truly appreciate it!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Cute cute! She looks really sweet. I think she has the perfect amount of hair too. I keep a blog... maybe it'll help you fill up your day... conorandkatie.com/katiesblog
oh thats the cutest outfit! ha love it!
Yes she certainly is a little darling Fallon. I hope I get a chance to see her. Sis. Sloan
Oh boy. Is claire already singing the oh canada song? She is half american too you know. I better see American flags on her for 4th of july.
Although, that outfit is pretty dang cute. Ok...it's really REALLY dang cute.
I hope you have a little american flag outfit for her too! It is her other half... ;)
Whoa Whoa...Ada has that identical outfit! My mom got it for her when she was in Canada. I love it!
Did you buy her a ROOTS sweatshirt? And if so did you get me one too??
The best half of her is Canadian (no offense to Brice)! She is soooooooooooo beautiful! Congrats to you both!
oh yeah, one more thing....I found something I remembered watching in high school....if you are needed a laugh one day, check out
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-7111005509913775935
I think you will truly appreciate it!
Post a Comment