Thursday, May 28, 2009

Claire in Canada!

Claire went on her first plane ride to Canada this past week to meet the other half of her family. It was so much fun. We were sad to leave but happy to come home. Here is a picture of Claire on her first plane ride. This is what she did the entire time. My little angel I am so proud!

Claire meeting Great Grama Dedman - my mom's mom. The four generation pictures are on my moms camera so I will upload them when she comes!

Claire with Great Grampa Dedman. He was quite infatuated with little Claire. I was surprised!

Claire with her Uncle Scotty. I think he liked her! Haha

I cant believe my baby brother graduated. Here is a picture of big sis and little one with Claire. I am so proud of my little brother!

Uncle Kyle and Baby Claire. I think he liked her too!
I have more pics on my moms camera to be uploaded soon!

No comments: